Welcome to the Go Garden Guides online horticulture, agriculture, and gardening leaning center community.
“We are very happy to have you join us here, in the quest to turn the world back into Eco friendly place, one seed at a time.“
“I would imagine that many here are not gardeners and have never grown anything, but that’s okay. We can help you, but if you don’t have a passion for it, then you should try it for your children and get them involved, you would be shocked at what kind of a difference it can make in a young teens life.”
“What do you have to lose?… Nothing. But, you stand with everything to gain. Let us help get you there!”
◊ Whitney Segura ~ (Founder and CEO)
What can you do here?
1. Learn & Grow
Use our database to stop thinking about growing like a pro and start doing it!
- Here there is something for gardeners of all experience backgrounds, we have a large selection of beginner, intermediate, advanced, and expert gardening skill level guides.
2. Write & Publish
Here at Go Garden Guides, we believe in community and sharing knowledge with others, and not expecting anything in return.
- Currently, we are accepting submissions of tutorials and articles from the general public.
3. Earn Cash
Every few months, Go Garden Guides puts on a large gardening guest blogging contest, in which gardeners can submit their best articles and tutorials in hopes of winning the grand prize.
- Winners are selected and prizes are awarded to each of the top 5.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place entries always will win a cash prize, in addition to other prizes, such as a free greenhouse, free hydroponics system, free compost bin, free garden container, or a free gift certificate to the contest sponsors online stores.
- All contestants will be rewarded with their choice off a free greenhouse gardening ebook, vegetable gardening 101 ebook, Bonsai tree gardening ebook, seasonal recipes ebook, and a vegetable gardening recipes ebook.
4. Sponsor Contests
Becoming a sponsor here has great advertising benefits and is an excellent deal for all who are involved.
- Sponsorship fees will go towards larger prizes and extra contest promotions.
- Sponsors will have their company information and website displayed on the primary contest announcement page and winners bracket pages.
Bronze Sponsors – $25
- Includes basic listing on sponsors listing page, with 1 link to company website.
Silver Sponsors – $50
- Includes enhanced listing on sponsors page.
- Includes free regular listing in the GoGardenGuides.com Web Directory ($25 value).
Gold Sponsors – $100
- Includes bold listing on sponsors listing page with picture of the company logo, with 1 link to the top level domain, link to the company Twitter profile, link to the company Facebook fan page, RSS feed link displaying the latest 3 posts, and 1 bonus deep link.
- Includes 1 free featured lifetime directory listing at GardenDirectory.us Web Directory ($25 value)
- Includes 1 free featured lifetime directory listing at GoGardenGuides.com Web Directory ($50 value).
Platinum Sponsors – $200 (Best Value!)
- Includes bold listing on sponsors listing page with picture of the company logo, with 1 link to the top level domain, link to the companies Twitter profile, link to the companies Facebook profile, RSS feed link displaying the latest 5 posts, and 3 bonus deep links.
- Includes 1 free featured directory listing at GardenDirectory.us Web Directory ($50 value).
- Includes 1 free featured directory listing at GoGardenGuides.com Web Directory ($50 value).
- NEW Bonus: 1 free bronze level sponsorship for the next blog contest ($25 value).
Sponsors and Recommended Organizations:
What are you waiting for? Get started NOW!
- Contact us today, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, want to learn more about sponsoring or become a sponsor, or submit an article to our database.